The ultimate solution in extraction duct cleaning
Correct sanitation of extraction systems in restaurants and collective kitchens results in improved hygiene and working conditions in preparation areas and the elimination of unpleasant odors throughout the establishment (including the dining room). It also improves energy efficiency by up to 40% and a more efficient operation of the system. But ABOVE ALL, with this intervention it is possible to comply with the internal regulations of each country in terms of fire risk prevention and with the requirements of insurance companies in case of claims.
What do you think is the value of all these benefits?
TEGRAS MULTIPRO is the most technologically advanced brushing machine and is the most effective and efficient solution to perform extraction duct cleaning services in restaurants.
Why Tegras Multipro?
- Because its injection system (in combination with the iFoam family), projects a dense foam that adheres to the inside of the duct walls, dissolving the grease.
- With its optional video-inspection system, Visiogras, in combination with the centering device, it allows you to obtain a sharp and centered image of the interior of vertical and horizontal ducts. It is the only equipment on the market capable of viewing the duct from bottom to top.
- For its remote control, which will provide many facilities when operating the equipment and reduce the number of employees needed.
- For its centraliser system (optional) that allows you to fix the brush in the center of the duct, for easy handling and greater efficiency in cleaning.
- Powerful pneumatic motor (11.6 Nm max. torque) necessary to remove all types of grease, built entirely in stainless steel (externally and internally) for greater durability and reduced maintenance frequency.
- 30 meters of semi-rigid hose that will allow you to work vertically (even up and down), horizontally and make 90º bends.
|Electric power supply||220 V / 50 Hz // 110 V / 60 Hz
|Engine power supply||300 l/min – 8 bar // 10,6 cfm – 8 bar
|Length of hose||98 feet / 1181 inch
|Rotation speed at full power||236,7 rpm
|Rotation speed when empty||500 rpm
|Maximum torque||11,6 Nm // 102,7 lbf.in
|Noise level||Under 70 dB
|Control panel||Membrane keyboard
|Direction of rotation||Right / Left
|Structure material||Stainless steel
|Dimensions L x A x Al - L x W x H||1381 x 561 x 1043 mm - 54,37 x 22,09 x 41,06 inches
|Total weight||82 kg // 180,78 lb
- Pack of Allen keys
- Lubricating oil
- Combined hose
- Head kit